Sunday, February 15, 2009

This how we do WINTER in the desert!






We don't get much snow in the desert, so we improvise! We ordered a load of sand/dirt to prepare our yard for sod. Before we got down to business, the kids had a ball building 'sand men' for their 'sand castles' and creating 'sand angels.' The first picture is just for fun to embarrass Elizabeth. She got the family klutz gene.

8 comments:

Michael said...

I love the sand angel! And of course you can add me to your links!!!! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!!!

Michael said...

Sorry this is Cherine

Amber said...

That looks like fun. Well....for the kids. They never mind getting a little dirty.

Robinson Gang said...

I love it that you started blogging again. You keep me entertained. I forget how to do those winters in Vegas. I loved the post on the biggest loser! Wow, you've had quite a week not to mention a phone call from a friend who really needed you!!!! You are the best. I am doing much better and I read that talk in the ensign. Love you tons!!!!

Adventures in Healing said...

Look...I remembered! I love that picture of Elizabeth. So funny! And I love your Valentine's Day one too. So cute!

danandjanetdavis said...

I checked out your blog!!! It is so nice!

K Family said...

I had just been thinking about you, and so I did a little search. I can't believe your kids are so BIG. Everyone looks great.

--Kristin

Jackie said...

Please add us! I'm glad you found us, we've been getting settled and it's nice to hear from and see dear friends! I'll try and update mine, man I'm lazy!!! Keep in touch!