
Heather couldn't wait to wreck the snow castle on top of the bird feeder!

Elizabeth enjoyed an afternoon snack...a HUGE icecicle!

Freckles is a little on the short side, Sheldon had to make a path for her so she could go outside to do her business.

Sheldon got started shoveling the sidewalks and in front of the doors. Our snow shovel couldn't keep up with him - it broke in half before he was done.

3 comments:
Hey Penrose Tribe!! I love getting a little update on life on your side of the world - we miss you guys!
You've been posting!!!! I nearly fainted! I miss you. I hardly recognized Heather in the pictures. I think of you so often. You'd even be so proud of me- I'm going to learn to can and I've been making my own mixes with the cookbook you told me about and a foodsaver for sealing the jars. Thanks for being the amazing woman you are. Try not to freeze out there in PA.
WOW!!!! I can't believe you had all that snow. I'm so glad your neighbor came. Love you!!!
Post a Comment