
"I want to share with you the knowledge that my Heavenly Father lives. He loves us so much and wants nothing more than to see us happy and successful. I believe that true success is not measured by the amount of money you have, the kind of car you drive, the neighborhood you live in or what brand of clothing you wear. True success comes from the growing knowledge and understanding that returning to live with our Father in Heaven is the greatest gift. I will be eternally grateful for the sacrifice my brother, Jesus Christ, made for me. Success is the tiny mustard seed size faith that will be nurtured and tended throughout eternity. I am so thankful for the wonderful life He has given me. It's not always been such a smooth road, which makes me that much more appreciative of all that I have. I know that the small and simple choices we make from day to day determine our eternal course. I am thankful for the gift of repentance. I am seeing more and more each day that there is wisdom and order in everything the Lord does. Line upon line, precept upon precept. "

4 comments:
What a good idea. And then to see how the younger ones testimony change as it grows.
Thanks for sharing!
This was a sweet little post Em!
I love you and I miss you! I miss having your love for the Lord right there at my reach when I get discouraged. I still remember what you said the day I was complaining about how I was losing my mind with the kids. You said, "I know, think of how much our Heavenly Father gets frustrated with us." I love you and miss you so much, friend!
Post a Comment