Oh, I know how you feel! I was feeling the same way last night!!! And today I am doing my "happy dance"!
That is awesome! I am only getting one to school. But what a difference that makes around our house.
Then they all left on the bus and you cried and I am sure spent the whole day praying that they would be covered by His protection. Being a mommy is full of different emotions
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, I know how you feel! I was feeling the same way last night!!! And today I am doing my "happy dance"!
That is awesome! I am only getting one to school. But what a difference that makes around our house.
Then they all left on the bus and you cried and I am sure spent the whole day praying that they would be covered by His protection. Being a mommy is full of different emotions
Post a Comment