Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A Warning...
As you all know, we had a creepy guy lurking around our blog recently. I've since talked with our 'Ward Blogging Consultant,' and was told about a tool that you can easily install on your blog to track who is looking at it, what they are looking at and for how long. I'm not sure, but I think it may even track if your pictures are copied and pasted somewhere else on the internet. This tool is most helpful for those who want to keep their blog public so more friends can find them. Just as a double precaution I'm planning on installing it even though we're private now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What is it called? I think I might be interested in that.
The address is sitemeter.com or you can just google site meter and find one that looks good to you. The basic programs are usually free, but you can get a premium meter for a few dollars a month. We're going to do the free one.
Um ya, I'm interested. Lately, I have been really tempted to just get rid of my blog completely. But,if I can truly track people, thus protect myself against nosey cowards then I wouldn't mind paying for it. I dont troll, so I wish people would stop doing it to me.It's such an invasion. And I'm even PRIVATE!
Post a Comment