
As you can see, Elizabeth is happy to be back to school! Her favorite thing about the eighth grade is band being first period. In case you hadn't heard, she tried out for the Symphonic Band and made it. Her schedule is full of fun - honors english, math and science. Her first assignment in english was to post an entry on her teachers blog! How cool is that?

1 comment:
Wow! Elizabeth you have grown into a beautiful young lady! And to think I remember the days when I use to pretned to eat your toes and blow rasberries on your tummy!! I am truly proud of you and all the things you have accomplished. I always knew that one day you would be a wonderful person and right now is only the begining of all the amazing things that life is going to bring you. I love you!!
Post a Comment